Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sweeesh!

ToeDae, Was
Basketball Training Day no.2 ( I skipped training day no. 1 coz of theory rhubabrhubabrhubabrhubab)
Sweeshaweesh We went a-playing in...
Pusat Komuniti Bukit Taman Segar or something like that.
And when I reached, expecting an indoor court... To my horror...
IT HAD UNEVEN PUDDLES IN THE GROUND WHAWHAAAAAAAAT
OMG WE'RE GONNA TRAIN IN THAT? WE'RE SO GONNA LOSE!
Of course I kept it in... ;x
My Molten ball kept falling into the longkang (drain)....
SOBS!!!!!!!
(this is the state of my Molten after training. Horrible)
During that time, someone left a box with two lil kitties in it, newborns
But one of them died coz the boys sorta stepped on it... (D:...)
So after the ruffy ruffy day went home and studied (!?!??!?) and had violin class and everything.
Euw
LOL.
Random thingie!
Last night I had ice-cream after tuition!
WEEEEEEEEE! My dad brought me out 8D


Hmmm training again tomorrow.
Rawrrrr. =)

No comments: