Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hello 2008, I don't welcome you.

The New Year has come.

Oh yeah.. sure... I should be all sentimental about it, reminiscing about the old year and how good it's been and looking forward to a new beginning.
But I'm not! Because there is not much to look forward to this year. Not that I know of anyway. sigh.. I wish I didn't have to grow up so fast. Frankly, I'm really scared of form 4. I can't believe I actually agreed to take all the science subjects! This is terrible! I can't study!!

People usually make new year resolutions (but they end up failing after the first few days anyway) every start of the year. I couldn't care less about em, but I shall try anyways.

Rachel's New Year Resolutions
1. Take a picture with Zac Efron
2. Travel across the world in 20 days
3. Get a new yacht
4. Be on par with Tyra Banks
5. Get straight A's in every single Mid-term and Final exam
6. Marry an old RICH man
7. Be a good girl

That concludes my new year resolutions. Sounds kinda difficult tho. But then again I'll probably forget them like everybody else,
like how reeds waver in the wind, so will my resolve this year.

Signin out <3!>

No comments: