Wednesday, January 2, 2008

School's Eve

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! What more could I ask forr??? My best friend is back! Weeee! I missed that person so so much, but obviously SOMEONE has forgotten about mee T_T!
Then again, tomorrow's school day! How could this possibly be??? Where has my holiday gone?
Holidayyyys come back!!!!

I feel so incompetent. I'm terrified of tomorrow.... I WANT A GOOD LOCKER!
Lol. I can't believe I have to wake up at 5:30 everyday! What is this paradigm shift I'm experiencing @_@! Why must everything change in a glance? Why?
This world confounds me. Maybe I should try my best not to worry. Not.



I miss kitty. It's been my best friend for a short time.. Oh well.

I hope this year is great >.<
I also hope that I'd be able to meet all my old friends.

Good luck to me, and to everybody reading this. =)

No comments: