Thursday, November 20, 2008

Of failing Internet connections and mindless brain sucking zombies

*Neko is currently leeching off somebody's weak internet connection*
I want my STRONGPOWERFUL internet connection back T_T
SOBS i say SOBS!
so what do I do when the internet is down and when i so desperately try to log in to my many stuffs online???

the answer is simple... PLAY SPOREE :D!!!!!
yesh. The blur-est meaningless sim game of the centuriee! SPORE-AN-GIUM!

What is spore, you humans may ask? Go check the internet this Neko would say :D
so mean rite? In spore i has created mah armie of unstoppable ebil minions which woood one day RULEZ TEH GALAXIEE HAHAHAA! (Gila dy)
Nah I mean. I created cute stuff. exactly. thats what Ive been trying to say *nods head*

My first creature... is... the Himerians :D


Eesn't it soooo pokablee *<3sss*? Next would be the Veneto(s)??!? [out of lack of names to give it]


Strange creatures that sing :O

Lastly would be the hawt and sexxeh things called...
uh... what were they called again...
YESH! THE PUKUPUKU!!!!

They r so cute i could just PUKE. What where woo?
Niways. :3 Check out their lil pom poms on their tails and their hornss <3
GORE! HAHAA!
:D

Sporeee ;_;!
niwayss gotta play BRO nowww. I hearts BRO :D

<3

No comments: