Monday, November 24, 2008

Sweetess Requiem

Mmmm. Life.
Don't you just hate it when people control you until you feel like you're being strangled?
Well. There are just SOME people like that who willingly wants to do so in your life.
Thinking of them makes me wanna puke. Oh how I wish to do some sort of Violence T_T
Why must we (me) put up with them everyday? Rebellion does seem to be an option >_>. I think I'm just writing random nonsense. Don't mind me.
I just don't want my computer time taken away. You know how cooped up and lonely I am in my house? Only nagging prevails here. I can't even go out.
Lately I've been feeling like a social recluse. When I face people I don't even know how to talk to them!
I'm not the same girl I was anymore. Sure people change, but I have changed for the bloody worse!
I don't even know how to be nice to anyone anymore. Should I blame it on my upbringing or should I say that it's just me.

I feel encased in loneliness and pain. I need a way out.

No comments: