Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weddings and Bliss.

It was like a fairytale come true, Crystal is now, officially married!
She was resplendent in her beautiful white wedding dress. But push all that aside,
The look on her face, the childlike wonder and bewilderment, the subtle hints of
fantastic awe, and yet her down-to-earth nature of it all. My gosh,

She looked so beautiful.
(still is btw. >:P)

The way she merrily greeted everyone, with the broadest of smiles. The way she shook each and everyone's hand firmly, as if the handshake was a gratefully expressed non-verbal thanks, the way she danced down the aisle without a care in the world but to be with her newfound joy.

The way she told him that she's still head over heels over him, after all these years.


I could've started tearing up right there, on my seat.
(But I didn't ofc, that would've ruined my make-up, which I will then go into a fit of super minor drama, which is bad! nononono.)

I'm overjoyed for you Crystal, your marriage means so, so much to so many of us, your students, and especially to me.

<3 you Crystal. You've truly been blessed.

No comments: