Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What we do best!

Today's topic,
SLEEPING :D! It's what all of us know, whether we like it anot (Mostly like I assume, unless you're the Cullens who can't shut yer eye then kudos to you)

First off I shall talk about the wonderful world of sleeping.
Sleeping is somewhat rejuvenating. I say somewhat because when you sleep to long and wake up, you feel like OOH DIZZY. However this does not apply to all of us, because some slo... I MEAN humans, thats what they call themselves, can clock in about twelve hours of sleep in a day and boyyyyyyyyyyy that's LONG OKAY.
Personally, I myself would feel guilty for sleeping too long LOL.

Dreaming! You know, I bet all of us can do it even w/o sleeping HAHA.
But dreams my be dark, random, sad, happy, fantastically boring, mundanely fantasy-ish, or just exciting! But for us minority who DREAM EVERYDAY. I find it a chore =(. It saps my energy and makes me wake up feeling "duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh what did I just dream abt where did my energy go duuuuuuuuh"

And 80% I cant remember my dreams LOL.

Snoring. Oh. Em. Gee. Snoring.

I can't STAND snorers. I can't sleep with people around me snoring. I'd prolly wake up at 4am rolling around the bed trying to get some shut eye again while the snorers are still in their blissful land of wherever-snorers-go-to-when-they-sleep.
But it's understandable coz snoring ain't controllable.
Thats why, You have the problem, they have the cure.

I tell you these things come in MEGA-LIFETIME PACKS when I saw them in America. LOL.

TOOLS OF THE NAP.
First off we have PILLOWS. They prep up your head so that you don't get dizzy later on and pillows are SOFT AND COMFY.
Actually I wanted an image of a traditional pillow so I googled one and I SAW SOMETHING BLOGWORTHY.
Blood Puddle Pillows! I want one! :D

WHERE CAN I GET ONE!?
Also there's SUSHI PILLOWS/Bolsters!

Ooooooooooooh cuteness galore!

And these freaky pillows caught my eye like "O_O" this.

I don't think it's sexy, I think it's plain freaky. GAAAHH.

Bolsters : Unnecessary but fun!

Nothing much to say, just that bolsters are awesome hugging tools!
Depressed? Hug a bolster!
Hungry? Hug a bolster!
Lonely? Hug a bolster!
Talking to yourself? Get a life. (LOL I'M KIDDING)

I would love these tho! These are so nice!

If I had these I wouldn't need to stroke a cat every single day! Ahahaaa.

PS: Bolsters pack a punch too in slumber parties. You gots bolster? You gots POWARH!

So that concludes today's shallow view on Sleeping!
Now I bet most of you, not all btw, are reading this at nite,
So go knock yourself out after this yeah :D

HEH.

No comments: