Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Jimmy Kimmel Live (Warning, not for kids)

I decided to be a bit adventurous today and came upon JKL's Youtube channel.
And then I saw this oh so interesting title O______O. Haha so being the curious person I am, I clicked it.

Okay sooooo. Seriously this isn't for the younger audience due to the sexual nature of it all but it's quite ironic to see Matt Damon and Ben Affleck do random things like this haha! Be warned.

Sarah Silverman has quite the courage I must admit.

So here's the catchy ditty!



I guess it must be horrible to be in Jimmy's position O__O! And much later on, here's Jimmy's (disturbing) comeback.



Not as nice as Sarah's, but quite hilarious in a way like how he got all those popular singers to sing a choral for him XD!
OMG JOSH GROBAN, ET TU JOSH??

No comments: