Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nail Polish Retake ;)

I think about two years ago, ( or 3 I think?) I wrote about my nail polish collection AT THAT TIME.
Well I think its time to revise that one ;). Time to update!

Tentatively here are my current darlings <3.

3
2
1



Yush it's just a close up. A bigger one later. I really dont know how I managed to collect so much but ah oh wells!



These are my two latest and greatest beauties atm, but I love the others too. These are just brand spanking few days old ;D



Family photo! Hahaha! I dont think I'll ever finish using them, some are beginning to dry. I should just open a shop XD.

And why do I love nail polish so much?
It all started as a mistake I made at 13 years old, but that mistake left an indelible impact on my take on nail polish.
I started to realize how nail polish can add color to fingers (no duh).

It does make a pair of hands stand out with something vivid and unique. Dainty hands make for a pretty picture, and in my opinion, proper nail polish finishes can give a very gorgeous outcome ;).

Pretty pretty pretty! <3

PS: Men, please do not try this at home although I bet quite a lot of you have at least painted one nail. Haha admit it la!

PSS : I am brand loyal, as you can see >:D. BUT I do love a good color!

PS AGAIN : This also indicates that I don't want nail polish for my presents anymore. Terlalu banyak d D:...

No comments: