Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Back to school

So I went back to school today, reason being to get some help for my add maths, from a teacher.
When I went there, near the BP Petrol Station at the bottom of the school, teacher suddenly called and said she was too busy to help me. She said I should turn back.
My heart broke. =(. I desperately need help. She told me to get help from someone else. My broken heart was stamped on. It was too much.

But I went ahead anyways to deliver some books to the library too. I went there and saw Roger Tan (Kuan Yew) and Harry Koong! O_O. I was also greeted by some nice kiddies UH students and that was quite refreshing, somewhat.

Then I saw the principal and he said "No problem just ask another teacher!" and he showed me to that teacher. Yes that teacher willingly helped me, really helpful.
And tomorrow I have to go back to school at 9:00am. I'm so relieved!

THANK YOU TO THOSE OF YOU WONDERFUL,KIND PPL OUT THERE.

No comments: