Saturday, May 8, 2010

ZOMG SATURDAY =D!

Oh gosh! It's another beautiful Saturday morning!
Saturdays are wonderfuuuuuuuuul! Saturdays are glorioussss!
Why do I like Saturdays so much?

Well...

When I was a kid, there used to be so many great cartoons on Saturday Mornings!
Unfortunately I forgot what they were XD.

When I was in upper primary and highschool, Sats and Suns were the only days I can play computer! I would look forward to it everyweek!

When I started working, Saturdays were the only days I could SLEEP IN. HEH.

And now that I'm JOBLESS and waiting to go to college,
Saturdays are just, SATURDAYS =)! In-built joy!

Saturdays are always reasons to smile =D. (LOL my english = gone case here). REMEMBER THAT!

*Rachel leaves this blog post in utter delight*


Saturday feels like THIS.

No comments: