Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today's today!

Subang is scary. Subang is too, scary.

Today Dareey took me to go Sight-Parking-Seeing (Namely, to look for a parking area) around INTI College.

I picked Dareey up from the bus station which I overshot and made him walk quite far XD.

(Convo time!)
Dar : Where you wanna go for lunch?
Me : Not hungry not hungryyyy
Dar : Sunway Pyramid? My friends are there.
Me : Dunwan la dunwan laaaa (Rach is thinking no parking)
Dar : Okay I'll just show you the par....
Me : WAIT WAIT YOUR FRIENDS ARE THERE? LETS GO
Dar :*already drove the car the other direction*
Me : Can't we make a turning? GOOGOGOOGOGOOO (super exaggerated story XD)

*arrives at Sunway Pyramid*

Dar : My friends are at Popeye's =). (The fast food restaurant)
Me : Okay let's go meet em!
*nears Popeye's*
Me : ERRRRR DARYL SHY LA. LETS TURN BACK...
Dar : It's not like you're expected to give a speech right?

Then I met his bigbig group of friends :D. Friendly people! And funny too XD.
(Note - I shall not blog more on this subject hence, to avoid having my words used against me in court or when anyone takes any legal action against me due to possible defamation or insanity or OOH ARE THOSE MUFFINS?.)

Hmm. Then we went around SS14 to see the parking area (FREE? YAY!) and headed back to Monash. When we passed by Daryl's car I waved like mad "HI CAR! HI CAR! HI CAR!"

THEN... RACHEL INVADED MONASH AHHAHAHAHAA
by parking in the parking lot. Epic fail.

First stop, the lecture halls (yes kids I'm jakun)


I CRASHED MONASH UNI, NEXT, THE WORLD.

Then we went past the library :D with a random, unrelated-ish name!



And so, we walked over to...


Le gasp!


Above: Exhibit A, humans who have too much free time while waiting for the lift

Saw 39238740293480, the lab edition.

*sentimental music plays*
It was time, clock struck three, I had to leave, he had to go. *violin sounds*
Rained it did, drizzled it had. My heart... fell out of the car into... the car.
Nonsense303. Fatal error occurred.

ANYWAYS. I drove home alone and didn't get lost! Then as I was approaching, the wind in Sri Petaling started blowing the trees and the leaves started falling. So nice! As I whipped up my camera and tried to take a shot, the leaves STOPPED falling in front of my car. APA NI.
Failed attempt :


And my day ended with a nap, itchy feet alarm, dinner and frozen yogurt that's affordable :D!
YAY!

No comments: