Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spicy Food? GAH

After a rather uneventful day today, I ate my dinner at a Szechuan Restaurant next to Pudu Jail. The restaurant is named Hong La Qiao (Red Chili).
At that moment, I knew my tongue was going to suffer severe damage.

Overall tho, the food is quite good (in my noobie opinion :P)
Here are brief 123 pics of what they served, but not all coz there was too much to eat and I was busy gorging on the food instead of taking pics XD


Pickled Papayas for appetizers. I could taste a sorta chili taste in em. LOL!

Surprisingly, the dishes were served steamboat style, so it was quite fun!

Check out the REDNESS of that SOUP


Tasty tasty tasty fried chicken with tons of fried chilies, 80% chilies to be exact :P.


These fishballs are totally crunchy and tastes like.. like... spring in autumn! (randomness!)

*Note: At this point in time Rachel's mouth already started feeling like it caught on fire*

In the end, check out the most consumed soup. I guess everyone couldn't take it ahahah XD.


On the whole, it was a good good goooood meal (Yes I'm repeating). For those who are interested ;3, it's opposite Shaw Parade (same road) or something like that :D. GOGOGO!

No comments: