Thursday, May 13, 2010

WHACKDONALDS FRENZY

Today I shall talk aboooooout, something most people are familiar with!

WHACK uh MACDONALDS!
Yes kiddies I can feel the sudden gush of (either) excitement (or) disgust, but I would mostly say the former, rushing up your red-ish, purple-ish arteries and veins now!

WHO CAN DENY THAT THEIR FRIES ARE THE BEST. Ifyousohappentoaccidentallypurposelydenyit
Iwillpersonallyhaveyourbrainsforbreakfast.
Yum!



Above : A picture that will destroy your tastebuds (in a good or bad way iono!)

But other fries have their features too! Such as Carl's Jr('s) thick-cut. Super chewycrunchyawesome to the hungry humans!



Yes I love them too!

But KFC's... naaaaaaaaah. Jusco fries are awesome I expect XD. School ones are oily!

Next up! Their TASTY TASTY TASTY TASTY TASTY TASTY TASTY TASTY buuuuuuuuuuuurgers! Oh GOSH!

For illustration purposes only. Stop licking the screen!

So nice, juicy delicious and most of the time, SMALL, unless you're ordering a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder or the new Double Thingies. Expensive too =(
Us.. poor people can't afford em T_T. Nawwww actually its quite *okay* for fast food.

I love how McD's give us free refills even tho their soft drinks are so diluted and full of ice. Ah beggars can't be choosers!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, their wide range of DESSERTS!



McFlurries, Sundaes, Apple pie, Ice-cream cones (Cheap and my fav C=)

They used to have banana pies such as the one shown below :

Apparently it was discontinued. I have asked a random person at hand why it was so and this is what that random person, apparently Daryl had to say XD.
Quote of the day:
"tasted like antibiotics we were fed when we were kids." Daryl Wong


But likewise, McD's has all kinds of desserts for everyone! Except those who need to curb their eating habits or have *insert horrible life-threatening anti-McD's disease here*

In my most unmolested conclusion (I don't know why I used unmolested, the computer dictionary told me to use it XD). McD's is tasty! But beware your eating habits or Ronald Whac..MAC Donalds might just, you know, get you.

Brrrr.

No comments: